Saturday 2 January 2010

Oooh, I Just Loooove Your New Cascading Style Sheet … Did You Get It On Net-A -Porter? (Session 6)

Cascading Style Sheets are my answer to how websites look good. I understand why those who are good at writing CSS get compensated handsomely. It is important to interface with work colleagues that are masters of these style sheets, as your resources and should be presented in a user-friendly, engaging manner. Style is the key.

CSS does not result in consistent styles across browsers, because browsers read the code differently. This creates user dissatisfaction. CSS work is necessary create efficient, useful and popular information resources, but I am frustrated by my in ability to rattle off code. This can't be learned in a heartbeat.

I applied a CSS that I found on the internet from W3 Schools to my website:
Maria's HTML

"THIS IS LIKE OPENING THE BONNET TO SEE WHAT IS INSIDE." - Professor Andy MacFarlane

No comments:

Post a Comment